ASHRM 2022 Annual Conference
September 11-14, Boston | September 28-30, Virtual
Connect with risk managers, earn CE credit and learn more about what's happening in the health care risk management field.
ASHRM Annual Conference & Solution Center is the premier event in health care risk management. ASHRM 2022 bridges the gap between distinguished risk management leaders and curious early-career professionals.
The most timely and reliable risk management programming happens at ASHRM's Annual Conference. The field comes together to share their findings, challenges and best practices with the shared goal of advancing safe and trusted health care. Risk professionals from every stage of their careers can benefit from sessions, networking and solutions at the ASHRM 2022 Annual Conference.
Attendees can attend the ASHRM 2022 Annual Conference in Boston, or join ASHRM online at the ASHRM 2022 Virtual Conference. In-person attendees receive complimentary access to the Virtual Conference.
ASHRM 2022 Annual Conference
What to Expect at ASHRM 2022
Participants at ASHRM's Annual Conference will learn about new practices, discover solutions to complex challenges and stay informed about new developments in the health care risk management field.
Attendees can expect:
- Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Timely and innovative sessions from leading experts
- Hands-on solutions from vendors
- Continuing education credits towards CPHRM and other leading certifications
ASHRM 2022 Keynotes
Buzzworthy Sessions at ASHRM 2022
Choose from 50+ compelling sessions across eight ERM domains at the ASHRM 2022 Annual Conference.
- Bad Bugs Revisited: How Prepared Are You For the Next Big Event?
- Risk Management Professional Burnout: Strategies for Staying Centered When the Target Keeps Moving
- Risk Mitigation Strategies for Patient and Family Discriminatory Conduct Events
- Opportunities and Challenges with Open Notes/Information Blocking Rule
- The Intersection of DEA, Opioids and Hospital Risk
- Stop the Madness! Embrace Strategies to Convert from A Reactive to A Proactive Risk Management Program
Located in Boston's Historic Back Bay Neighborhood
This year's ASHRM Annual Conference will be held in Boston at the Hynes Convention Center located at 900 Boylston Street, a short walk from many of Boston's historical sites. As you plan your conference trip, be sure to make time to explore this beautiful city in late summer!
- Boston Common
- Walk the Freedom Trail
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- The Paul Revere House
- Boston Athenaeum
Take one of ASHRM's leading education courses onsite at this year's ASHRM Pre-Conference happening on-site in Boston! Take a deep-dive into risk management concepts from respected ASHRM faculty in an immersive learning experience. Add a Pre-Conference program to your ASHRM 2022 experience during registration:
ASHRM 2022 Exhibitors and Sponsors
Showcase your products and services at the largest annual conference in health care risk management. For more information, view the ASHRM Exhibitor and Sponsorship information page.