Journal of Health Care Risk Management Volume 40, Number 4 is now available. ASHRM Members can now access the full issue or individual articles on your web browser
- Long-term effects of teamwork training on communication and teamwork climate in ambulatory reproductive health care
- Effect of individualized learning plans on nurse learning outcomes and risk mitigation
- Analysis of patient safety risk management call data during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The use of personal protective equipment during the COVID-19 pandemic in a tertiary pediatric hospital
- The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on risk management practice: A report from the epicenter of the epicenter in New York City
Earn CE for Reading this Issue
Read the article "Long-term Effects of Teamwork Training on Communication and Teamwork Climate in Ambulatory Reproductive Health Care" and earn 1 hour of CE.