The ASHRM Risk Manager of the Year Award recognizes an outstanding individual for their advancement and service to health care risk management. Candidates may be nominated by an ASHRM member or self-nominate by July 18, 2019.
Nominees for this award must meet the following requirements:
- Anyone who currently practices health care risk management for a health care organization, financialinstitution, government entity, risk management consultation, insurance industry, or legal practice.
- Must be a current ASHRM member
- Demonstrated leadership through one of the following criteria:
- Past ASHRM or State/Regional Chapter committee member or chair
- Speaker at ASHRM Annual Conference, webinar or State/Regional Chapter Conference
- Past member of ASHRM or State/Regional Chapter Board
- Serve as ASHRM faculty